We are committed to only using products that are not harmful to us, our clients or our planet. All of our products are eco-friendly, non-toxic, but just as effective as conventional cleaning products. We use different brands that have been tried and tested by us to ensure that the products do not jeopardise the quality of our service.
How are we green?
- Where possible, the product packaging is reused to cut back on the plastic consumed by our company to reduce our ‘plastic footprint.’
- We aim to purchase products using local suppliers which reduces our carbon footprint.
- Products we use are plant based, phosphate free and naturally fragranced.
- Whilst we try to be paperless, the paper we do use is 100% recycled.
- 10% of our profits are donated to local ECO-projects.
Why are we green?
- Plastic pollution is killing marine life, polluting beaches and poisoning human diets. Plastic waste can take up to 1000 years to biodegrade.
- The temperature on Earth is rising, changing eco-systems around the world forever. This is down to greenhouse gases caused by mankind.
- The Research carried out by experts, considers conventional cleaning products to be one of the most direct sources of indoor pollution, contributing to the rise of asthma, lung diseases and cancers.
- Phosphates contribute to the death of marine life and are found in most conventional cleaning products.
- Making paper destroys forests, and also speeds up global warming.
Please see the below links which may be of interest.
Health Concerns Related to Conventional Cleaning Products
Hazards of Conventional Cleaning Products
How Toxic Are Your Household Cleaning Supplies.
If you would like to receive regular green housekeeping tips for you and your family to use at home please like our page on Facebook or Twitter.